Content Vista is looking for proficient and technically sound writers who can create technical content as per client requirements in sectors such as technology, electronics, health and wellness, and manufacturing, among others.
Work & Responsibilities
The role will require you to:
- Communicate with and determine the technical content needs of clients
- Create customized content including How-to write-ups and manuals, Instruction and user manuals, product descriptions and catalogues, end-user documentations, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) etc.
- Work together with editors and graphic designers to improve spelling, grammar, syntax, capitalization, consistency, sentence structure and format as per specifications.
- Take responsibility for the work delivered by you.
- Complete knowledge of relevant discipline and ability to convert complex technical information, ideas, concepts, processes or procedures into easily understandable information for non-technical users
- Prior experience in writing technical content
- Impeccable written English, grammar and communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced level understanding of MS-Office, Google Sheets, Internet and Social Media applications
- Self-motivated individual with an ability to get things done in order to meet tight deadlines
If you wish to make a career in technical content writing, send us your resume along with a sample of your work at [email protected] or you can apply online.